Sunday, March 27, 2011

OverDozEd- my comfort zone!!

Its been painfully loong since i visited my blog!! I am hoping this doesn't become routine!

One part if my life i would definitely relive is my MBA days... Life was so colourful , brimming with activities and excitement... Life never had a dull moment then with all of us raring to go... I am proud of all the bonds we built, the secrets we shared, the banters, the giggles... We were there together while making significant decisions and the air of comfort we shared even in silence, is unexplainable...

When i close y eyes and lay back on the bed, i stumble upon all these thoughts when the most important decision revolved around which restaurants to visit for treats, planning an outing or deciding which class to bunk! Sure there were exams, presentations and fest, but with all of us together, it was such a breeze and every thing seemed enjoyable! I can never ever forget marshall steps where varied conversations have happened, the lab times, our terrace garden where we had our celebrity moments.. assignments tog, endless chai's, treats... mindless photos... fests.. I sooo cherish em that i choke on those memories!

College was drawing to a close.. gang OverDozEd, was never gonna be the same again.. the thought was so depressing... but like a silver lining,I had few close friends in the same company as mine which was a consolation of sorts...but equations ve changed for sure, that i can tell now post 8months of coll life!! The friendship we shared might still be rock solid, but the sweet nothings have faded away.....Nothing is like Coll!

In its place, now exists a VOID... that can never be filled!! We all talk, meet, greet and have our times together, but each person has evolved!

P.S: I love THE OverDozEd!! All i want is to keep the gang alive and live to its true spirit of 'high on life!'

No comments:

Post a Comment